NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Study Led By Diana Silver Finds More Alcohol and Traffic Laws Mean Fewer Traffic Deaths
- Study by NYU Steinhardt and Langone Medical Center Finds Use of Crack and Powder Varies Among High School Students
- The Business of Testing is Focus of Steinhardt’s Education Policy Forum
- Diane Ravitch Receives $100,000 Grawemeyer Book Award
- Catherine Milne Named American Association for the Advancement of Science Fellow
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News