NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Study by Steinhardt Faculty Finds that INSIGHTS, A Classroom Intervention, Can Help Shy Children Learn
- Exposure to Aggression Between Parents Can Interfere with a Child’s Ability to Regulate Emotions, Finds NYU Steinhardt Study
- Foundations Commit $1.9 Million to Support Research Alliance for New York City Schools
- In Special issue of ‘Behavioral Medicine,’ Halkitis Draws Attention to Smoking, Biopsychosocial Issues in HIV, and Aging
- Inside Books: Richard Arum Explores The Tentative Transitions of College Graduates
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News