NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Sweet Summer: Chancellor Carmen Fariña Visits Middle School Students Studying Sugar
- Media Scholar, Natasha Dow Schüll, Joins Department of Media, Culture, and Communication
- Steinhardt Researchers Awarded $1 Million to Study Educational Videos
- Peace Corps and NYU Partner on New Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program
- Lights! Camera! Access! 2.0 Think Tank Comes to NYU to Discuss Disability-Inclusive Diversity in Media
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News