NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Study Led By Nutrition Faculty Member Helps Define Registered Dietitian Nutritionists’ Clinical Responsibility
- NYU Steinhardt Hosts Panel on Undocumented College Students, April 2nd
- German Masterworks Concert to Feature Steinhardt Percussion Ensemble, March 29
- Conference on “Our Crisis of Connection” to Explore Our Common Humanity — March 28
- Research Alliance Study Simulates Changes to Admissions Criteria for NYC’s Specialized High Schools
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News