NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Farmer’s Market Vouchers May Boost Produce Consumption in Low-Income Families Finds Study Led by Carolyn Dimitri
- Looking for Shakespeare: A Summer Camp for Thespians, Literati, and Aspiring Actors
- David Kirkland’s Book on the Literacy of Young Black Men Wins NCTE Award
- Inside Books: Temperament-Based Elementary Classroom Management By Sandee Graham McClowry
- An Interview with Leanne Brown (MA ’14), Author of ‘Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4/Day’
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News