NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Steinhardt’s Program in Educational Theatre Presents ‘Little Shop of Horrors,’ Oct. 24th – Nov. 2nd
- Inside Books: Lisa Gitelman Looks at the Evolution of Printed Matter
- NYU Steinhardt Joins Nationwide Effort to Improve Quality of Math and Science Education
- Hopes and Dreams for Youth in Kenya: An Interview with Associate Professor Elisabeth King
- At Steinhardt’s New Student Convocation, a Discussion of ‘Wild’ and a Celebration of Student Art
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News