NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- NYU Children’s Choir: A Holiday Video Interview with Elaine Gates
- Hirokazu Yoshikawa, Early Childhood Education Expert, Testifies at White House Summit
- Steinhardt Faculty Member and Alumni Nominated for 2015 Grammy Awards
- New Report Explores the Use of Digital Games in the Classroom During the Learning Process
- Steinhardt Video Series Showcases Jazz Living Legends
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News