NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Visiting Artists Series Launches with Lectures by Leslie Hewitt, Luis Gispert, Wayne Koestenbaum
- Martha Kanter Joins Honorary Chair and Vice Chair, Dr. Jill Biden and Gov. Jim Geringer, in Campaign for Tuition-Free Community College
- Creating a Snapshot of Youth Attitudes: A Q&A with Gregory Wolniak
- Study Examines Neighborhood Effects on Language of African-American Youth
- Steinhardt and Stanford Receive $3 Million NSF Grant to Develop STEM Curriculum
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News