NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- How to Bake a Pumpkin Pie: A Teachable Moment with Alumna Leanne Brown and NYU President John Sexton
- Study by Erin Godfrey Finds Open and Honest Classroom Discussion Can Foster Critical Consciousness
- At Steinhardt Policy Breakfast, Panel Discusses Pre-K and Closing the Achievement Gap
- New Report from Research Alliance Explores NYC Students’ Pathways Into and Through College
- A Top Ten Hit: The Hollywood Reporter Ranks NYU Steinhardt’s Music Program
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News