NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Our Pulpy Past: 10 Facts You Forgot About Life Pre-Internet (From NYU Stories)
- Toward the Fear: Bullying Confronted on Stage (From NYU Stories)
- Associate Professor Brett Gary Receives NYU’s Distinguished Teaching Award
- Bullying Monologues at Provincetown Playhouse, April 10 – 13
- Steinhardt Dean Mary Brabeck Gives Testimony on Teacher Preparation at Senate Hearing
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News