NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Gaming and the Brain Take Center Stage at Steinhardt 125th Anniversary Event
- Recent TESOL PhD Kimberly Woo Awarded Jacqueline Ross TOEFL Dissertation Award
- Shondel Nero Awarded James E. Alatis Prize for Research on Language Planning and Policy in Educational Contexts
- Applied Psychology Researchers Study Media for Social Change
- Steinhardt Spotlights Women on ‘Hit Like a Girl Day of Percussion,’ 2/13
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News