NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Kenneth Gamble and Leon Huff Will Be Guests at Songwriters Hall of Fame Master Sessions @ NYU, March 3rd
- Cooking Competition is the Ultimate Challenge for Nutrition and Health Students
- Research by Steinhardt Faculty Member Shows How Technology Supports Teachers in Curriculum Design
- Steinhardt Vocal Performance Program Presents ‘A Man of No Importance,” Feb. 5 – 9
- Disruptive Children Benefit from Tailored Classroom Intervention, Finds Study Led by NYU Steinhardt Researchers
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News