NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Led by Matthew Mayhew, Longitudinal Survey Will Look at Students’ Attitudes on Faith and Diversity
- Endowed Chair in Physical Therapy Honors Steinhardt Professor Marilyn Moffat
- Environmental Conservation Education Alumna Christine Biela Receives Australian Endeavor Scholarship
- Occupational Therapy Department Study Finds Writing Workshop Gives Seniors a Sense of Purpose
- A Path to Leadership: An Interview with Kristie Patten Koenig
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News