NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- College as the Great Intervention: An Interview with Matthew Mayhew
- Stella Flores, Higher Education Scholar, to Join NYU Steinhardt
- Steinhardt Faculty Member Carlos Chirinos Helps Launch Song Contest to End Ebola
- Research Alliance Report on Expanded Success Initiative Finds Schools Are Engaging Students
- NYU Study Suggests Social Inequities May Drive HIV Infection in Young Men
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News