NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Helping Girls in NYC’s Juvenile Justice System: An Interview with Shabnam Javdani
- Public Health Study Finds 15 Percent of Cigarettes Sold in NYC Have Illegal Tax Stamps
- Steinhardt Study Uses 311 Complaints to Track When and Where Neighborhood Conflict Emerges
- NYU Steinhardt Forms Partnership with 2U, Inc. to Offer Online Degree Programs
- Public Health Study Examines How and Why States Adopt Drunk Driving Laws
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News