NYU Steinhardt has a long history of connecting theory to practice, building communities within and beyond our classrooms, and nurturing the human spirit. We are applying our creativity and knowledge where it is needed most.
Our faculty in applied psychology, art, education, health, media, and music are intellectually adventurous and socially conscious. Our students study in the expansive environment of a great research university and in the urban neighborhoods of New York City and countries around the world as their laboratories. Our graduates embrace the challenges of this complex and interconnected world.
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- About Steinhardt
- Master's Students
- Doctoral Students
- News and Events
- Steinhardt Music Students Give Life to Lars Graugaard’s Cutting Edge Contemporary Compositions with “Venus”
- Study Focuses on Religious and Spiritual Involvement of LGBT Undergrads
- Research Alliance Study Finds Closing Low-Performing High Schools Had Positive Effects
- Intervention Improves Teacher Practices and Student Engagement in Early Elementary School Classrooms
- Steinhardt Study: How Students of Different Backgrounds Use Strategies to Strengthen College Applications
- More News
- Press Room
- Recent News