Calendar of Events
- 2016-2017 Facilitative Leadership Advanced Seminar at NYU
- Early Career Teacher Institute 2016-2017
- Educational Video Center and NYU Partnership Schools Workshop Series
The Educational Video Center in collaboration with the NYU Steinhardt Partnership Schools Program received a grant from the Bay and Paul Foundation to offer a series of free workshops (in spring 2016) designed to integrate youth and community voices, video, and social emotional learning strategies in school settings. We are inviting teams (2 to 4 people) from each of our secondary partnership schools to participate in this opportunity. Guidance counselors, social workers, and parent coordinators are encouraged to apply along with subject area teachers.
On Wednesday, December 16th, we will be hosting a reception to introduce the workshop series:
Department of Teaching and Learning
East Building, 239 Greene Street
New York, NY 10003
Room 302 - Faculty Commons
We are also delighted to announce that Scott Bloom (Director of School Mental Health Services, Office of of School Health, NYC Department of Education) will join us as our guest speaker.
Please share the attached flyer with your faculty and RSVP for the December 16th reception to Jennifer Proulx at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facilitative Leadership Seminar Part I 2015-2016Eric Foner Workshop - May 7, 2015 Metro Learning Communities Offers Facilitative Leadership Training. Partnership Schools are asked to contact Rosa Pietanza at email@example.com for updates
- New York City Department of Education School Calendar
- New York University Calendar of Events