In this practitioner-focused advanced degree program, you will enhance your clinical and analytical skills, apply evidence to practice, and explore a clinical area of special interest to build your knowledge and credentials to define your OT practice.
- Complete your 36 credits as a part-time or full-time student
- Experience NYU within commuting distance of New York City–based clinics
- Attend late afternoon and evening courses to accommodate your busy work schedule
- Build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your reasoning and advanced skill
Learn more about the on-campus degree option.
- Complete the same 36-credits as the on-campus program from anywhere in the world
- Complete assignments designed by NYU faculty on your own time in preparation for live online classes
- Study with faculty and fellow doctoral candidates in live online classes and office hours
- Synthesize your learning with a professional portfolio, which will show how you have integrated the knowledge and skills you’ve gained into your area of specialization
Learn more about the online degree option.