Below are listings of websites that have been helpful in providing NYU Professional and/or Post-Professional occupational therapy students with financial aid opportunities in the past. Additional information specific to occupational therapy education is supplied upon acceptance into the program.
NYU requires applicants to submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by February 1 for fall enrollment or November 1 for spring enrollment. Optimally, the form should be submitted as close to January 1 as possible to give the Steinhardt School time to receive it. (NOTE: The FAFSA is required for all forms of financial aid, including need-based or merit-based scholarships and federal or private loans.)
Please note that scholarships and grants do not need to be repaid. Loans will need to be repaid upon graduating. Loanships are awarded by future employers to be repaid through employment.
- NYU Office of Financial Aid
- FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Steinhardt Graduate Admissions: Financial Aid
- Office of the Bursar: Tuition/Fees
Sources of Financial Aid Information
- U.S. Department of Education
- Grants in Graduate Studies
- Fast Web
- Scholarship Resource Network Express
- College Net MACH25
- Collegeboard Online Scholarship Search
- Sallie Mae
- Financial Aid Resource Center
- Fin Aid!
- Financial Aid for Graduate School
- Careers and Colleges
- Funding Education Beyond High School:
The Guide to Federal Student Aid
Additional resources specific to occupational therapy study are available to students enrolled in the program.