If you are a prospective student and would like more information about the Clinical Nutrition or Food Studies programs, please check the News and Events section to register for a Graduate Information Session. You may RSVP directly through the website.
If you are a current student and would like to make an appointment with an advisor, please note the program indicated next to each name to be sure you are making an appointment with the correct advisor.
Please note, advisors with an asterisk (*) should be contacted via email only.
- Jennifer Berg - Graduate Food Studies
- Jennifer Caraballo - Undergraduate Nutrition and Food Studies - Click here to make an appointment.
- Carolyn Dimitri - Graduate Food Studies (career advising only)
- Judy Gilbride - Undergraduate Nutrition and Food Studies (career advising only)
- Sally Guttmacher - Graduate Public Health*
- Farzana Kapadia - Graduate Public Health*
- Kristie Lancaster -Undergraduate Nutrition and Food Studies (career advising only)
- James Macinko - Graduate and Doctoral Public Health*
- Niyati Parekh - Graduate Nutrition students who have completed their DPD.
- Domingo Pinero - Undergraduate Nutrition and Food Studies
- Krishnendu Ray - Doctoral Food Studies
- Diana Silver - Graduate and Undergraduate Public Health*
- Fred Tripp - Graduate Nutrition