May 10 2008, 3 - 6 pm
35 West 4th Street 8th Floor NY 10012
The Music Technology Program of New York University’s Steinhardt
School invites you to a showcase of the latest work by our students.
The event consists of posters, performances and interactive
demonstrations spanning a multitude of music and audio related
• Digital controllers for the enhancement of live music performances
• 3D audio, surround sound and immersive audio applications
• Digital music plug-ins, algorithmic music systems, interactive music tutoring tools
• Music visualization, similarity, retrieval and other music information processing applications
• Tools for the analysis of acoustic measurements
• Diverse topics in audio engineering and digital audio processing
Plus the opportunity to meet students and faculty, as well as witness the many unique applications in this exciting field. Everyone is welcome to attend, so please join us.