1. Activate your home.nyu.edu account:
- Some of you have done this already.
- Find your NET ID in your NYU paperwork (It should be a combination of your initials and some numbers).
- Go to start.nyu.edu
- Follow the instructions.
2. Get cleared to register:
- Email Langdon (from your nyu account) the course you want to take
- Include your nyu student id in the email (Nxxx-xx-xxx)
- You will receive an email from us when you have been cleared to register
3. Register for Some of your Classes:
- Sign on to home.nyu.edu
- Click the academics tab
- Click albert student log-in
- Enroll in Required Classes
- Enroll in your electives (you can work these out later with Langdon)
4. Get your NYU id card:
- You need to register for a class or two before you can get this.
- ID cards are distributed at 7 East 12th Street (between University Place and Fifth Avenue), 212-443-2273.
- NYU ID Card Website
5. Get your NYU medical records up-to-date or get your MMR shot if you didn't already get one.
6. Take the Music Theory/History Test
- IMPORTANT!! - please take a look at the placement exam dates, restrictions, and guidelines here.
7. Go to classes and have fun.