Current NYU students interested in participating in MPAP Summer Programs should not complete the visiting student application as this will delay processing of your enrollment. Instead, you may apply via the following instructions:
- Speak directly with the Program Director about your participation. If the Program Director wishes to admit you, they will inform MPAP Summer Programs.
- You may then APPLY HERE: MPAP Summer Programs – NYU Student Registrations
- Submit Audition Materials if they are required by the Program Director. MPAP Summer Programs will provide you with further instructions if needed.
- If audition is requested by program director, you will be required to pay a non-refundable $55 application fee.
Please note: MPAP Summer Programs are zero-credit courses and will not count toward your NYU degree.
Tuition and Housing costs are payable through your E-Suite and must be paid in full three weeks before the start of the program. Should you decide to withdraw from a program, a 100% tuition refund is available prior to the first day of class. Refunds for housing and meal plans are available on a case by case basis and requests should be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing and Meal Plans are available to current NYU students, however you must submit your application by the Priority Application Deadline, if your program does not have a priority application deadline, you must submit application by final application deadline.
Please Note: It is important that you do not attempt to register for housing and meal plans as an individual through the NYU 2017 Summer Housing webpage. If you are in need of housing, please contact MPAP Summer Programs at email@example.com.
Please contact MPAP Summer Programs for more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 212 998 5438
- Office: 35 West 4th Street, 11th Floor, Room 1111. Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm