Current NYU students interested in participating in MPAP Summer Programs should not complete the visiting student application as this will delay processing of your enrollment.
- Speak directly with the Program Director about your participation. If the Program Director wishes to admit you, they will inform MPAP Summer Programs.
- You may then APPLY HERE: MPAP Summer Programs – NYU Student Registrations
- Submit Audition Materials if they are required by the Program Director.
- Depending on the program to which you apply, you may be required to pay a non-refundable $55 application fee.
The deadline to submit your application, materials and fees is May 1st. You do not need to register for the course through Albert as this will be done for you once you've completed the steps above.
Please note: MPAP Summer Programs are zero-credit courses and will not count toward your NYU degree.
Tuition and Housing costs are payable through your E-Suite and must be paid in full three weeks before the start of the program. Should you decide to withdraw from a program, a 100% tuition refund is available prior to the first day of class. Refunds for housing and meal plans are available on a case by case basis and requests should be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing and Meal Plans are available to current NYU students, however you must submit your application by the Priority Application Deadline.
Please Note: It is important that you do not attempt to register for housing and meal plans as an individual through the NYU 2016 Summer Housing webpage. If you are in need of housing, please contact MPAP Summer Programs at email@example.com.
Please contact MPAP Summer Programs for more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 212 998 5438
- Office: 35 West 4th Street, 11th Floor, Room 1111. Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm