Deadlines are "in-office" deadlines. Failure to meet the deadlines will cause significant delays in processing your application and may exclude your application from consideration.
- Application (online only)
- Application Fee of $75 (payable by Major Credit card only)
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- One official copy of transcripts from all institutions attended or attending
- GRE is NOT required
- Click for English proficiency requirements information
Master's degree applicants should submit a portfolio of three or four scores of varied instrumentation with an audio recording of one or two of those works. In addition, film cues or multimedia works can be included, though these are NOT required. These must be delivered via GetAcceptd.