Percussion Studies

Percussion Studies FAQ


Q: How can I receive more information about the program?

A. Please e-mail Jonathan Haas with your name, address and whether you are interested in graduate or undergraduate study. Or call the percussion main line at 212-992-9466.

Q: How do I request an application?

A. To apply for undergraduate study, please visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website, or call 212-998-4500.

To apply for graduate study, please visit Steinhardt's Office of Graduate Admissions website, or call 212-998-5030.

Q: Is it possible to apply for early decision?

A. Undergraduate applicants can apply for early decision. Information in regard to that process can be obtained from Undergraduate Admissions.

Q: Is it possible to begin the course of study in the spring semester?

A. While it may complicate certain course sequences both undergraduate and graduate students can begin their studies in the spring semester.

Q: How do I apply for financial aid?

A. Please visit the Financial Aid Office website or call 212-998-4444 for financial aid information.