Our Revue newsletter is also a blog! We post regularly, so visit us often for the latest news about our students, faculty, performances, and alumni.
- 2016: Spring (.pdf)Contents include: Degree Offerings, Alumni Updates, A Look Back, On Stage and Abroad.
- 2015: Autumn (.pdf)Contents include: Happenings Forum on Site- Specific Performance; New EdD Program; In The Community Impressions of the High Line; On Stage Little Shop of Horrors, The Transition of Doodle Pequeno, In Real TIme, Looking for Shakespeare, New Plays for Young Audiences; Study Abroad in Puerto Rico and London.
- 2013: Summer (.pdf)Contents include: Study Abroad in San Juan, London and Dublin; A Cast Member's Take on The Crucible; Forum; Applied Theatre; New Plays; Looking for Shakespeare; Reflections on Salvation Road; On Writing Anagram: The Musical; A Glimpse into the Youth Theatre Ensemble; Student Groups; Alumni Updates.
- 2011: Spring (.pdf)Contents include: Provincetown Reopening, The Bully Menace Symposium, Theatre for Public Health Forum, Spring 2011 Swortzell Scholars profiles, the NYU Prison Theatre Initiative, Study Abroad Report from Belfast, Shakespeare-To-Go Across the City, Theater of the Oppressed: Jana Sanskriti, Alumni Updates.
- 2010: Spring (.pdf)Contents include: Study Abroad Puerto Rico, Faculty and student profiles, performance profiles of Woyzeck and Sonia Flew, Alumni Updates, Doctoral Research, and Forum on Citizenship and Applied Theatre, Remembering Agosto Boal, Study Abroad London, Ireland & Puerto Rico, Faculty and student profiles, performance profiles of Love's Labour's Lost and Two Noble Kinsmen, Alumni Updates, Doctoral Research, and Forum on Theatre Pedagogy