Nina Garcia, Ed.D, MSW, LCSW, RDT-BCT, TEP
Nina Garcia is a retired Professor and Coordinator of the Creative Arts in Therapeutic Settings Option at Brookdale Community College in New Jersey and a Fellow of the American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama. She is an internationally noted trainer and educator in psychodrama, sociodrama and drama therapy. Nina is the co-author of Sociodrama: Who's In Your Shoes and Executive Editor of the Journal of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama. She is also a theatre director.
- JL Moreno Award
- Scholar's Award
- Collaborator's Award (twice)
- The Veritas Award
- Gertrud Shattner Award
- President's Award
- Sociodrama: Who's in Your Shoes? with Patricia Sternberg
- Healing with Action Methods on the World Stage in Healing Collective Trauma UsingSociodrama and Drama Therapy, Eva Leveton, ed.
- Psychodrama in Current Approaches to Drama Therapy, 2nd ed, Johnson & Emunah, eds., with Dale Richard Buchanan
- Sociodrama in Current Approaches to Drama Therapy, 2nd ed, Johnson & Emunah, eds., with Patricia Sternberg
- Psychodrama and Sociometry
- Body/Mind Psychotherapy
- Neuroscience and Action Psychotherapy