New York University and WHO/Geneva provides no funding support for participants at this time. In the case of government employees, participants should work through the appropriate government department. Participants seeking financial support should contact potential funding agencies.
The following potential funding sources are listed for information purposes:
- United Nations agencies (including UNDP, UNICEF, UNFPA, WHO/PAHO, FAO, ILO, UNEP, UNAIDS)
- Bi-lateral funding agencies such as: United States Agency for International Development, Canadian International Development Agency, Swedish International Development Agency, the British Overseas Development Agency, and similar agencies for the governments of Japan, Australia, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Germany
- Government social development programs funded by loans from the World Bank, or regional development banks
- International agencies working in health such as IPPF, CARE, Planned Parenthood, Save the Children; and private foundations.
- In the Pacific Region: Aus AID (Australian Government)