NYU housing is located at Palladium Hall, and is limited to a first-come, first-served basis and must be requested on the application form. Participants staying in university housing should be aware that the dormitory is not a hotel and does not come with hotel amenities. These accommodations are quite basic and are used as student dormitories during the academic year. Housing is within walking distance from classrooms and the main campus in Washington Square, and is accessible to all trains.
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet (guest code provided at front desk for dormitory)
- Private bedroom with single (twin) bed
- Shared bathroom
- Shared kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, cook-top, sink, and microwave oven
- Washer and dryer available in the building and is available for a small fee
- Applicants who do not request housing must arrange their own hotel accomodation in New York. New York University cannot make alternative housing arrangements.
- Cleaning and maid services are not provided. A limited supply of pots and pans may be available upon request from the dormitory front desk. Any additional cooking or cleaning supplies needed can be inexpensively purchased nearby at Kmart on Astor Place.
- Television and phones are NOT provided in dormitory rooms.