Access the lecture and poster presentation schedule here.
Information regarding lecture presentations:
- Duration: 20 minutes INCLUDING setup and questions. We advise
presenters to limit their talks to approximately 15 minutes to allow
some time for discussion.
- Setup: We will provide access to a projector, power outlet, and
stereo playback. If you do not wish to use your own laptop, please
notify us in advance.
- You should plan to meet with your session chair in the lecture hall
at least 15 minutes before the begging of the session you are
scheduled to present in, to test your setup and discuss any last
Information regarding poster presentations:
- Poster setups should take place between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning
you are scheduled to present. Please plan to arrive early and have
your setup ready before the morning lecture presentation session
- Duration: 2 hours (1 hour in the morning and 1 in the afternoon in a
given day) You should plan to be able to present your poster during
- Poster dimensions: We encourage 30'' by 40'', although other sizes
are also possible. For clarifications, or to confirm the suitability
of other poster sizes you may contact the organizing committee.
- Setup: We will provide you with a place to hang your poster, pins,
tables for laptops, and access to power. If you have a more demanding
setup, please let us know in advance.
- We kindly request/ strongly encourage the use of headphones for
audio demos, to minimize interference between booths.
- Poster craze: For the first time in ICAD 2014 we will introduce
poster craze sessions. During those, one presenter for each poster
will have 1 minute exactly to briefly introduce their work to the
audience, and catch their attention.
IMPORTANT: for the poster craze you have to send us a SINGLE slide in PDF format, including all the information about your paper you wish the audience to see during your 1 minute presentation. Due date: JUNE 16 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the paper portal here.
Norberto Degara and Areti Andreopoulou
Agnieszka Roginska and Tae Hong Park