Admissions Criteria for the EDSP Program
Admission to the program requires a strong undergraduate academic record and demonstration of math proficiency through Algebra II. Math proficiency may be demonstrated through GRE or GMAT scores or through recent college-level math coursework with grades of B+ or better. GRE or GMAT scores are not required, but may be submitted to demonstrate math proficiency. Two letters of recommendation and a personal statement describing why you want to be an education policy analyst are also required.
|SPRING||October 1||Part-Time Only|
Deadlines are "in-office" deadlines not postmark deadlines. Failure to meet the deadlines will cause significant delays in processing your application and may exclude your application from consideration.
- Application (online only)
- Application Fee (payable by major credit card only)
- Statement of Purpose (describing why you want to be an education policy analyst)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- 2 letters of recommendation
- One official copy of transcripts from all institutions attended or attending. See instructions.
- GRE is NOT required, but may be submitted to demonstrate math proficiency
- Applicants whose first language is not English are required to take one of the following English proficiency exams: TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic. See more information on English proficiency testing.
For detailed information on application requirements, deadlines, and instructions on how to apply, see the Graduate Admissions Application Guide for this program.
If you are a prospective international student, please see the Special Instructions for International Applicants.