The Dean's List is an academic honor awarded to undergraduate students achieving high scholarship each academic year.
Effective beginning in the academic year 2013-2014
- The Dean’s List will be compiled at the end of each academic year (not individual terms), and students will be informed of this achievement by email.
- The Dean's List excludes courses taken in January term and Summer term.
- Students whose degrees will be conferred in January will be eligible for the Dean’s List at the end of the Fall term.
- All other students must meet the requirements below in both the Fall and Spring term to be eligible for the Dean’s List.
- Students must be matriculated undergraduates
- Must achieve a GPA of 3.7 or higher in each term (GPA will not be averaged for the year)
- Completed at least 12 graded units in each term
- No missing or N grades at the time the term criteria is evaluated
- No grades of IP, IF or I grades at the time the term criteria is evaluated. (The Dean's List criteria will be evaluated during the second week of February for the Fall term and during the first week of July for the Spring term.)
- Students who elect to take a course Pass/Fail in either Fall or Spring term are ineligible for the Dean's List.
Note: The GPA is calculated to two decimal places but is not rounded up.