Calendar of Events Instructions
For general instructions on administering the NYU Calendar of Events, please refer to the NYU Tutorials.
- Use the following available tags to share your event with other NYU Steinhardt calendars (so that the event appears on multiple calendars):
- Do NOT use the "Suggest" feature - the NYU Calendar of Events Team discourages the use of it, and will remove it from the system.
- Always indicate the end date and time for an event. Without the end date/time, your event may not display correctly on the NYU Steinhardt website.
- In order for your event to be featured on the NYU Calendar of Events homepage, you need to mark it with a star, along with all the relevant details.
- In order for your event to be featured on the NYU Steinhardt Calendar on the Steinhart homepage, please tag it with steinhardt-featured.
- The NYU Calendar of Events does not keep an archive of events older than one year. If you need to keep a record of an event, please copy the relevant information in a document and save it locally.