Senior Survival Kit
Is your Senior Survival Kit Up-To-Date?
For all students
- Met with a Career Counselor to discuss your job search strategy?
- Composed your resume and written a cover letter and had them reviewed?
- Accessed NYU CareerNet to view job listings in your field?
- Surfed the net to research industries, organizations and job leads?
- Attended a Job Search and Networking Skills or Interviewing Skills Seminar?
- Practiced your interviewing techniques in a Mock Interview or via InterviewStream webcam recorded interview practice tool?
- Attended any job fairs, employer presentations, or Industry Expos?
- Attended an On-Campus Recruitment Orientation Seminar?
If you answered "no" to any of these questions, it’s not too late! Visit the Wasserman Center for Career Development soon and get your Senior Survival Kit ready now!
If you are pursuing a graduate degree
- Met with staff in the Office of Counseling and Student Services to review your plan?
- Attended the Graduate and Professional School Fair? (info halfway down the page)
- Completed your graduate school application?
- Requested recommendations?
- Explored funding opportunities?
If you are in a Teacher Certification Program
Review the "Timetable for Teacher Certification." There are several requirements you must fulfill as you approach graduation.