1. Is there any hotel/parking available for my guest?
Yes. Get information on travel and lodging.
2. How can I receive my tickets/academic attire if I am out of town?
Have a third party pick up your ticket and make sure that they bring the following:
• A copy of your NYU ID card or photo ID
• A signed letter from the degree candidate authorizing pick-up
Note: If someone else is also picking up your academic attire, make two copies of your documents. One set will be collected as proof of third party ticket pick-up and will not be returned to you.
3. I did not order my academic attire on time. Where can I obtain academic attire?
If you miss the Tuesday, April 11th deadline, you must place and pick up a late order beginning Thursday, May 11th, during regular distribution hours. Go to the Kimmel Center for University Life, 60 Washington Square South, between LaGuardia Pl and Thompson Street when a representative of Herff Jones, Inc. will be available to take and fill your late order in one transaction. All late orders must be paid by certified check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or cash. The latter will speed up your transaction.
Please understand that the rental firm might have to make substitutions to fill late orders.
4. How can I request additional tickets for the Steinhardt Ceremonies?
Complete a form for additional tickets to the baccalaureate ceremony.
Complete a form for additional tickets to the valedictory celebration.
5. When will I be notified about my request for additional ticket?
We will notify you via email.
6. Will I need to notify someone that my guest will need accessible accommodations?
7. What time should I arrive to the venue?
You will receive instructions for you and your guest when you pick up your tickets.
8. I received a letter/e-mail from the registrar stating that I have not completed my course requirements for graduation. Can I still walk in the May graduation ceremony?
Please contact your academic advisers for your next steps.
9. When will I receive my official diploma?
You can expect to receive your diploma in the mail 8-10 weeks after graduation. You may contact the registrar at 212-998-4260 for additional information.
10. What should I do if I missed the graduation application deadline?
You should send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, N-Number, school name, and the term you will graduate.