Click on a question to see the answer.
- Where can a student complete the Travel Clearance?
- Will my January intersession course count toward my Fall or Spring term course load?
- How do I register for my study abroad courses once I have been accepted?
- Will Steinhardt study abroad programs count toward my degree requirements?
- What if I can't attend the mandatory orientations?
- How many credits will I earn for a Steinhardt study abroad program?
- What constitutes a complete application for a NYU student?
- What constitutes a complete application for a non-NYU student?
- What are the deadlines for study abroad applications?
- How do I withdraw my application if I am no longer interested in participating in a Steinhardt program?
- Can non-NYU students and working professionals apply to an NYU Steinhardt study abroad program?
- Where can I access the online application for Steinhardt's study abroad programs?
- Is there a minimum GPA requirement to apply to a Steinhardt study abroad program?
- Can undergraduate students apply to Steinhardt study abroad programs?
- How do I request an early disbursement of financial aid to pay for housing and activity fees?
- Are there scholarships available for study abroad programs?
- How are early disbursements of financial aid processed for summer study abroad?
- How can I pay my study abroad housing and activity fees?
- In general, how much do Steinhardt study abroad programs cost?
- What is the payment schedule for intersession and summer programs?
- What are the payment deadlines for study abroad programs?
- Is financial aid accepted for Steinhardt study abroad programs?
- Are meals included with my accomodations?
- Is it possible to get single occupancy housing, and if so, what would it cost?
- Do I have to stay at NYU designated housing in my country of study?
- Can I have visitors stay with me in NYU housing while studying abroad?
- Does the office accept specific roommate requests?
- Does NYU housing abroad accommodate special needs?
- Can I check into housing early?