I received a rating sheet but there seems to be credits missing. Why?

The Undergraduate Admissions Office can allocate liberal arts transfer credits which fulfill the liberal arts requirements for your degree program, but only your program advisor can accept specialization credits you may have taken somewhere else. Sometimes that information is delayed for a while. If you have previously talked to a faculty member in the department about the courses you have taken elsewhere, you probably have a fair idea of what will be accepted towards your specialization.