How do I take a course on a pass/fail basis?

For Undergraduate and Graduate Students

Only matriculated students may take courses on a pass/fail basis; such courses may not exceed 25% of the student's total program or 25% of specialization courses. The pass/fail option may not be requested for courses taken in the Stern Graduate divison. Pass/fail option forms may be obtained in Registration Services, Pless Hall, Second Floor, 212.998.5055.