Where can I get information about graduate assistantships?

For new graduate students, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions or review the information on the graduate admissions web site. You may also contact the program to which you are applying. Current graduate students should contact the Office of Faculty Affairs (Pless Hall, 82 Washington Square East, 5th Floor)