Can I change my major after I start attending NYU Steinhardt?

* For Undergraduate Students: Complete the Departmental Program Transfer form if you are changing majors within the School. The form is available from the Undergraduate Evaluator, Pless Hall, Second Floor. * If you are transferring to another division within NYU, complete the internal admissions application available in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 22 Washington Square North, 998-4500. * For Graduate students: apply for a change of major/program by completing an Internal Transfer application, available in the Office of Graduate Admissions, Pless Hall, 3rd Floor, 998-5030. You will also need to complete a new personal statement for your new program. The Internal Transfer graduate deadline for summer or fall is February 1. For spring, the deadline is December 1. * International students on F-1, J-1 visas should notify the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) if they change majors, 561 LaGuardia Place, 1st Floor, 998-4720.