How do I change my curriculum?

Undergraduate students transferring from one curriculum to another in The Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development must make the change through the Undergraduate Evaluator, Pless Hall, Second Floor, 998-5053. Graduate Students must submit an Internal Transfer application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.