What are the application deadlines for Music Technology graduate admissions and what should I send in?
Fall Admissions: January 6
Spring Admissions: November 1
Send all in one envelope::
- Completed and signed Application
- A personal Statement with your Social Security Number on each Page.
- A copy of your most recent resume
- Two official transcripts in sealed envelopes from your postsecondaryschool(s).
- check or money order for the nonrefundable application fee.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic scores for Applicants from Non-English speaking countries.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Portfolio of works (CD-audio, CD-Rom, or DVD)
- one page paper describing how your portfolio relates to your application to music technology.