How do I go about taking a course in another school at NYU?

With the approval of their faculty advisor, students may register for applied content coursework outside the Department of Applied Psychology (i.e. School of Social Work, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences' Department of Psychology). The students will need to complete a cross-registration form with a signature from their advisor and permission of the outside department.