How do I get my Visa?

Admitted students will receive, with their acceptance letter, an Application for Certificate of Eligibility (AFCOE). The completed AFCOE along with financial support information should be submitted to the Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS) who will then process the appropriate documents for securing a visa. NYU's OISS can be contacted at Office for International Students and Scholars, 561 La Guardia Place, New York, NY 10012-1402; Phone: (212) 998-4720; Fax (212) 995-4115; intl.students.scholars@nyu.edu.