Faculty Affairs

Change of Address

You can update your address through PeopleSync. To access PeopleSync, log into NYUHome using your NYU NetID and password and click on the Work tab. Then go to "People Sync Login."
You'll be in the "All About Me" section of PeopleSync. Select "Personal Information," then select "Address Changes" (found in the right column). If you are unable to make the change there, try the option "Change contact information."