This Call for Proposals is now closed. Please click on the links below for each award to see the 2013 winners.
We are happy to announce the New York University Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development Challenge Grants for 2013. The scope of grants captures the rich diversity of research and creative works produced by our faculty and we continue to refine our efforts this year.
The purpose of Steinhardt School Challenge Grants is to provide support for the work that you are undertaking during the 2013/14 academic year. We hope such support will help provide the basis for your research and creative endeavors which will allow you to pursue funding from external public and private sources. The Office of Research is committed to nurturing research and creative expression at Steinhardt, and we look forward to working with you on these and all future efforts.
- Community Collaborative Awards
- Kate Sapir Zirin Education Faculty Research Fellowship Award
- IDEAs (Innovative, Developmental, Exploratory Awards)
- Art and Culture Awards
- Summer Grant Development Awards
- Additional Steinhardt and NYU Grant Opportunities
- Submission Requirements, Deadlines and Other Information