The NYU Speech-Language-Hearing clinic is a state-of-the-art facility that provides high-quality diagnostic and rehabilitative services. Our master clinician supervisors and student clinicians address a wide range of communication impairments in the adult and pediatric communities. In addition, we offer assistance in accent reduction and specialized group training for individuals who have had strokes and others specific communication needs.
The clinic doubles as the in-house practicum component for our undergraduate and graduate students who receive hands-on training alongside highly experienced, licensed and certified speech-language pathologists. Under supervision, the student clinicians observe, assess and provide therapeutic intervention to clients in preparation for meeting certification guidelines.
We are located at 665 Broadway, Suite 900, in downtown Manhattan, and the office is easily accessible by the 6, B, D, F, M, W and R trains.
Para leer esta página en español.
Our team of supervisor clinicians and graduate student clinicians provide one-to-one diagnostic and therapeutic services for early childhood, school-age and adult individuals with the following:
- articulation and phonological disorders
- augmentative and alternative communication
- delayed language development
- developmental delay
- disordered language
- hearing impairment
- pragmatic deficits
- prominent accents
- stuttering and fluency issues
- voice disorders
We also offer group sessions for:
- This support group is an opportunity for clients with aphasia – a language disorder that is caused by damage to the brain – to practice their communication skills.
- Transgender voice and communication
- This monthly group supports transgender women and men to achieve their authentic voices in a safe, nurturing environment and facilitate modifications toward each individual's self-selected communication goals.
Contact our Clinic Director, Iris Fishman, MA, CCC-SLP to schedule an appointment at 212-998-5230 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We do not accept any students for observation or internships. These types of requests will not receive responses.
If you are a current client and would like to pay for your services electronically, please fill out the online payment form.
Our clinic does not discriminate against any client based on race, creed, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender, gender identity, national origin or disability.