Program - Families as Partners
The following workshops will be available on March 5th:
- “Using Play to Support Relationships and Attachment”
- Strengthening Early Intervention : Research on Engagement and Responsiveness
- Working With Difficult to Engage Families
- Empowering Families to use Sensory Integration Strategies in the Home
- "Effective Relationship Building in working with families and the young children with autism"
- Concrete strategies for supporting communication development
- Implementing Interventions into play maximize language development
- Supervision to maximize staff skills in building Effective Relationship Based Interventions.
- "Working with difficult to engage families."
- "From the floor to the stairs: motor activities for families."
- "Concrete strategies for supporting communication development with the young child with autism and their caregiver
- Responding to NYC’s Linguistic and Cultural Diversity – Strategies to Reach all Families
- NYC Early Intervention Program Responds to Questions in Implementing FAP
- NYC Early Intervention NYC EIP