Call for Proposals - Drama Across the Curriculum and Beyond
Deadline March 15, 2007
The forum seeks proposals investigation the relationship between drama and learning across all curricular areas. The forum aims to address the following questions:
- What research supports the potential of drama as a learning medium?
- How does drama make connections across curricular content areas and beyond schools?
- How does drama contribute to life long learning?
- What role does drama play in community agencies?
Option A: 60 Minute Interactive Workshop
Workshop presentations are interactive, where participants become actively involved in the work. Handouts explaining the various steps of the workshop should be prepared and distributed by the presenter to the workshop participants.
Option B: 30 Minute Paper
Papers that address one of the strands should be submitted in APA format; double spaced, and be between 2000-5000 words in length. Possibilities for publication.
For a workshop presentation or paper submission, please submit proposals ELECTRONICALLY VIA E-MAIL to Desiree Hamburger at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please write DATCAB: followed by your last name:
Ex: DATCAB: Hamburger.
In the body of the e-mail (not as an attachment) please include:
- Name of Presenter (s)
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Position or Title
- Title of Session
- Type of Presentation (Workshop or Paper)
- A 150 word proposal describing the workshop or the contents of the paper and how it addresses at least one of the main forum questions.
- A 75-100 word bio and picture for the program.
- Room/Space needs: