The Community College Transfer Opportunity Program (CCTOP) is a scholarship and assistance program for students transferring from partnership community colleges into NYU Steinhardt. How can we help you?
- Future Students
- New Incoming and Current Students
- Community College Faculty, Advisers, and Administrators
We're happy to meet with you!
- Curious about NYU, Steinhardt, or the transfer process? Ask us about it. Register for a 2016-17 CCTOP Visit Day for a tour and transfer-specific information session.
- Faculty and administrators: nominate your students.
- If you're a current, future, or alumni CCTOP student and want to make an appointment with us, please contact us using the information below.
CCTOP Partner Divisions
Steinhardt partners with two other divisions of NYU through the CCTOP program: The NYU Silver School of Social Work and the NYU School of Professional Studies–Paul McGhee Division. Silver and Steinhardt both work through the same central offices for Admissions and Financial Aid, and all of the information on this page applies to the Silver School, as well as Steinhardt. SPS-McGhee is structured for non-traditional students and offers different programs; please visit their website for information on their application and aid processes.
Jacqueline McPhillips, Director
Pless Hall, 82 Washington Square East, 2nd Floor
Community College Transfer Opportunity Program (CCTOP)