News / Announcements
- MS 442 Selected as an NYC DOE Showcase School!
- Channel View Featured on PBS's American Graduate Day
- InsideSchools highlights Nest school IS 75
- Autism Speaks covers the ASD Nest Kick-off
- Kicking off the 2014-15 School Year at Kick-off!
- East-West School for Inquiry's Inclusive Dance Performance
- AFSA Features IS 75's Nest Program and AP Jessica Jackson
"Nest is probably the most effective inclusion program I have ever seen."
- Catherine Lord, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Autism and the Developing Brain, New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill-Cornell Medical College/Columbia University Medical Center
"Replicating the Nest approach nationwide would greatly improve the employment outlook for people with autism."
- Brenda Smith Myles, Ph.D.
Scientific Council Board Member at Organization for Autism Research
(SFARI, May 2011)