Associate Professor Jacqueline Mattis talks about doctoral study in applied psychology.
- Intensive mentorship
- Focus on culture and context
- Integrative, theoretical work
- Applying knowledge to transform lives
Associate Professor Jacqueline Mattis answers questions about doctoral study in applied psychology.
- Department history
- Applied psychology v. translational research
- Clinical experience and publications prior to admission
- Quantitative v. qualitative research
- Clinical v. research oriented focus
- Student community
- Working with the local community