Research Staff, Faculty, and Interns at the Center for Health, Identity, Behavior, and Prevention Studies (CHIBPS)
|Ruth Anne Holiday||Bokie Muigai||Amee Gil|
|Saara Kaudeyr||Paul Brown||Ingrid Zambrano|
|Kyle Somersall||Laila Khan||Caleb LoShiavo|
|Colin Kimberlin||Stuart Singer||LaCora Warner|
|Derek Alexander||Gabriella Riley||Kendall LaSane|
|Jason Harris||Justin Cristando||Yashvardhani Shankar|
|Community Advisory Board|
|Jesus Barrios||Callen-Lorde Community Health Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gia Coombs||Callen-Lorde Community Health Centeremail@example.com|
|Jermaine Ellis||Hetrick-Martin Institute (HMI)|
|Mathew Rodriguez||The Bodyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James Krellenstein||Prevention of HIV Action Group (PHAG), ACT UP|
|Martez Smith||Long Island University; Hunter Collegeemail@example.com|
|Zach Howe||Writer & Advocate|
|Dan Siconolfi||Johns Hopkins University|
|Donovan Jones||NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)|
|Michael Camacho||AIDS Healthcare Foundation|
|Aldrin Valdez||Queerocracy Visual AIDS|
|Marcus Ostermiller||New York University, Doctoral Studentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Hetrick-Martin Institute (HMI)
We have had the pleasure of working with many highly accomplished individuals at CHIBPS over the years. Here is a listing of what some of our former research staff and interns have gone on to do:
- Alvaro Moreira, MA is a doctoral student in Clinical Psychology at Adelphi University.
- Andrea Guschlbauer, PhD is a graduate of the Counseling Psychology program at McGill University.
- Jaclyn Klepper, MA, is a doctoral student in the Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva.
- William Rogers is working at the HIV Epidemiology and Outcomes Working Group at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
- Rafael E. Perez-Figueroa, MD, MPD, is working at Columbia Medical Center.
- Jessica Eddy, BA, is a doctoral student in Clinical Psychology at Adelphi University.
- Katie Stiene, BS, is a medical student at SUNY Downstate.
- Priya Kanayson, MPH, is working at the NCD Alliance.
- Briana Furch, MD, MPH is a graduate of the Public Health program Tulane University and now works as an HIV epidemiology research analyst at Vanderbilt University..
- Rob Moeller, PhD, EdM, is a tenure-tracked professor at Middlebury College.
- Vanessa Arias-Martinez, MPH, MA, LPC is the Program Coordinator for the NJ Youth Suicide Prevention Project at Rutgers University.
- Charles Burton is a doctoral student at Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Emily Cherenack is a doctoral student in the Duke University Clinical Psychology Program.
- Stephanie Doig, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in London for the National Health Service.
- Jackie Blachman-Forshay, MPH, is a Research Associate for the Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Use Prevention, Care and Treatment at the NYC DOHMH.
- Bridget Hayde, MS is the Program Manager for the NYU Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Roy C. Jerome, PhD, is an Assistant Professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Mathew Kiang, MA, is a doctoral student at Harvard University School of Public Health.
- Sarah Kiperman, MA, is a doctoral student at Georgia State University.
- James Pollock, PhD, is a psychologist at Columbia University.
- Sean Michael Robinson, PhD is doing a postdoctoral fellowship at the Dallas Veterans Affairs Hospital.
- Nadia Scott, MD, is a graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine and works at Cohen Children's Medical Center.
- Joel Sahadath, MA, is a clinical supervisor at the Health Home Care Management Program at Housing Works, Inc.
- Marie Scarles works for the publishing company, Tin House.
- Daniel Siconolfi, MPH, is a doctoral student in the Johns Hopkins Public Health PhD Program.
- Leo Wilton, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Chair of the Human Development Department at SUNY Binghamton University.
- David Zade, PhD, is an instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard University Medical School and a research scientist at the Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center at the Veterans' Affairs Boston Healthcare System.
- Michael Cote, DDS, MPH, is a periodontist at Central Park Dental Aesthetics and at Dental Resources.
- Semhal Araya, MPH, is a director at the Advisory Board Company.
- Ivana Chapcakova, MPH, is a protection program manager at EQUIP.
- Blakeley Lowry, MPH, is a program consultant at the Peter C. Alderman Foundation.
- Nandini Pillai, MPH, is a project officer at the Nossal Institute for Global Health.
- Corey Westover, MPH, is a family planning health educator at Community Healthcare Network.
- Andrea Guschlbauer, MA, is a doctoral student at McGill University.
- Tia Lee, MA, is a counselor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Greg Mendelson, MA, is a pre-Doctoral Psychology intern at University Health Services at UW-Madison.
- Paige Nobles, MA, is a research assistant at the Memorial Sloane Kettering Hospital.
- Jeremy Schwartz, MSW, is a social worker at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- James Sillcox, MA, is the director of Career Services at NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering.
- Tatiana Blue, BA, is in a pre-health postbaccalaureate program at Columbia University.
- Reetu Bejaj, BA, is a mental health service worker at Fedcap.
- Zachary Fried, LMSW, is a graduate of Hunter College.
- Karen McCready Lloyd, MA, is a doctoral candidate at the University of California.
- Sandra Rodriguez, MPH, is a Project Manager at Beth Israel Medical Center.
- Michael Bare, MPH, is a Program Manager and Policy Analyst at Grassroots Change.
- Lizzie Glaeser, BS, is a doctoral student in Counseling Psychology at Teachers College Columbia Univeristy.