A master's degree and three years of satisfactory professional experience (in some cases experience can be concurrent with program of study). All courses are strictly chosen by advisement.
A minimum of 15 points from among Business and Workplace Education courses, including:
- HPSE-GE 2010 Informal Learning in the Workplace
- HPSE-GE 2081 Designing & Managing Organizational Learning Programs
- HPSE-GE 2088 Research Approaches & Techniques in Postsecondary Education
- HPSE-GE 2122 Classroom Learning in the Workplace & Postsecondary Education
- HPSE-GE 2046 Curriculum Development in Organizations & Postsecondary Education
- HPSE-GE 2086 Evaluation of Learning in Postsecondary Education
- HPSE-GE Electives in program area
Broad Professional Area
Coursework selected from among, but not limited to, educational communications and technology, speech communications, business communications, business management higher education, and/or administration and supervision.
Coursework selected from among, but not limited to, educational psychology, educational sociology, philosophy of education, history of education.
Final Integrative Experiences
Coursework by advisement; recommended courses include:
- HPSE-GE 2020 Colloquium in Workplace Education
- HPSE-GE 2004 Evaluation of Current Literature in Business and Business Education
TOTAL POINTS: 30