Admission to our programs usually requires a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Education, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Under certain conditions, work experience and a related degree may substitute for the business degree. The post-master's advancd certificate requires candidates to have successfully completed a master's degree prior to enrolling in the certificate program.
Submit the following to be considered for admission:
- completed online application
- personal statement about your interest in this degree program and career goals
- two letters of recommendation (from current or former professors or employers or people who know you from a professional setting)
- transcripts of all prior college-level work
International students, please refer to Steinhardt’s application guide for international applicants.
We strongly recommend but do not require a personal interview for admission to our programs. To arrange for an interview, contact Professor Bridget O'Connor.
- Fall or Summer Matriculation: February 1
- Spring Matriculation: October 1
Applications are accepted after these dates on a space available basis.
The Program also offers a 30-credit, post-MA Certificate of Advanced Study in Business Education. For information on this program, contact Professor O'Connor.