How to Apply
Individuals with Passion and Commitment
We seek students:
- With a passion for education and with creativity, vision, and commitment
- Who have a clear vision of how and why they want to contribute to enhancing learning through games
- Who have ambition and capability to innovate education in bold initiatives
- Who experiment, invent and push the possibilities of games as a learning tool for knowledge, skills, emotional outcomes, and 21st century skills.
- Who have shown talent, ability, or potential in one or more of the following areas of focus: learning game design, game development, game research, education, psychology, or related areas
- Who want to do more than simply acquire a job in the games for learning industry
We are committed to creating a diverse community of learning game designers in our student body. We work with organizations such as the National Council for Women in IT (NCWIT), Women in Games International, the International Game Developers Association, and other organizations and associations related to education, as well as local and global groups, to ensure that we recruit a balanced and diverse student population.
Applying to the M.S. Program
Applications must be submitted online. Visit the Application Guide for this program for complete details.
Applicants whose first language is not English are required to take one of the following English proficiency exams and submit the scores by January: TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic. See more information on English proficiency testing.
Please click the FAQ link at left for commonly asked questions and answers. Prospective students should register via the 'Request Info' link above for announcements about program information sessions, webinars, and events. For any questions that are not answered via the resources on this website, please email email@example.com.