Graduate Student Advisement

Request for Exemption from Undergraduate Prerequisites

If you are requesting exemption from undergraduate prerequisite requirements based on course work completed at another college or university, successful completion of an exemption examination, or fulfillment of other appropriate criteria, the appropriate form should be filed with the Office of Graduate Studies. This form requires the signature of the program advisor and, if applicable, and official transcript.