Getting Started with AP Workflow
- Log in to NYU Home and click on the Work tab.
- Click Login in the Administrative Systems section.
- Enter your Net ID and password to sign in.
- Click on Accounts Payable in the AP Workflow section.
- Under the Main Menu on the left of your screen, you will see options for submitting requests for advances and reimbursement.
Use this same procedure to check on the status of your requests. Also listed under the Main Menu are helpful links to brief tutorials about AP Workflow and NYU's business and travel policies.
Remember that reconciliations of advances and reimbursement requests must be submitted within 60 days of the expenditure or end of any related travel.
Please note: If you did not initiate a request yourself, you will be notified by email that the on-line submission is ready for your review. You will not receive an advance or reimbursement until you review and approve the request following the instructions in the email.
Please feel free to contact either your IDA analyst at the Office of Administration and Finance or your department administrator with your questions and comments. Additional help is also available on our AP Workflow Resources page.
Last reviewed August 30, 2012